Holiday boat hire for families – Spotted Eagle
Sleeps 4-7 people
Spotted Eagle is great boat for larger groups planning to explore the canals around Market Harborough and Foxton Locks.
Full training is included, and you can choose from a range of double and single bed options, which makes this perfect for friends wanting to enjoy a holiday together.
- Pets welcome
- Full kitchen with microwave | Central heating
- Two shower rooms
- Free WiFi (up to an allowance) | All bedding and towels included
- Choose from various bed layouts
- One fold-down bed is for use with a sleeping bag and has a 10 stone limit
- 66’ long x 6’10 wide narrowboat
- Cruiser stern
- Two electric flush pump-out toilets (we do the pumping out)
- No experience required.
- Comprehensive boat safety induction.
- Training on handling the boat and mooring up.
- Navigating locks, bridges and tunnels.
- Help with choosing routes.
- Emergency assistance round-the-clock.
- Fully licensed and insured for hire.
- Accredited Safety Certificate.
- Life jackets and safety equipment on board.
Ready to book?
Holidays start on a Monday or Friday 2-4pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
You can book this boat via the ABC website by using the search box at the top of the webpage and select Union Wharf from the drop down menu.
Things to know about your holiday on Spotted Eagle
- We are at Union Wharf Marina, 1a Canalside, Leicester Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7UW.
- Holidays start on a Monday or Friday between 2-4pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
- A fuel deposit is payable at the time of booking and any difference to the amount used will be charged/repaid as appropriate.
- Free car parking.
- Beginners welcome (training included.)
- First pet is free and any additional pets are £30 each
- Your dates secured with a 25% deposit.
- Payment of balance is due 8 weeks before your holiday begins.