Holiday boat hire for families – Gosling
Our narrowboat, Gosling, offers traditional boat hire for families, and is popular with all generations. There’s a lovely family-sized seating area at the front, two shower rooms and three sleeping areas with complete privacy between each one.
- Family-friendly layout with two shower rooms | Pets welcome
- Full kitchen with microwave | Central heating
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi | Flat-screen TV | All bed linen included
- Choose from various bed layouts with 1 dinette double + 4 singles OR 2 doubles
- Read more about Gosling here
- 66′ long x 6’10” wide
- Maximum headroom 6’4″
- Semi-traditional stern with seating
- Sleeps 6
- Pump-out toilet (we do the pumping out)
- Central heating
- Double beds standard narrowboat 4′ wide
- Single beds standard narrowboat 2′ wide
- No experience required.
- Comprehensive boat safety induction.
- Training on handling the boat and mooring up.
- Navigating locks, bridges and tunnels.
- Help with choosing routes.
- Emergency assistance round-the-clock.
- Fully licensed and insured for hire.
- Accredited Safety Certificate.
- Life jackets and safety equipment on board.
Each hire includes a full handover on your first afternoon aboard, to show you how to operate Gosling and navigate the waterways. Many of our guests are novices and we hope that a holiday on our family narrowboat will encourage a life-long love of the canals.
Ready to book?
Holidays start on a Monday or Friday at 2pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
Our price list is here.
You can check availability and book this boat via the calendar on the Boutique Narrowboats website.
Things to know
- We are at Union Wharf Marina, 1a Canalside, Leicester Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7UW.
- Holidays start on a Monday or Friday at 2pm and finish on a Monday or Friday at 9.30am.
- All fuel included.
- No booking fees.
- Free car parking for one car.
- Beginners welcome (training included.)
- Well-behaved pets are welcome for a £50 supplement
- £50 Damage Waiver included.
- Your dates secured with a 30% deposit.
- Payment of balance is due 8 weeks before your holiday begins.
- Payment via credit/debit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
- Full Terms and Conditions here.
- You can read more about booking Gosling here.